Teal Dragon Snout Face Mask
Microtwill Dragon face coverings are a comfortable way to cover-up! Featuring a semi-structured bias cut fabric to allow for movement, microtwill face coverings can be worn for long periods of time comfortably. The metal nose piece can be adjusted to fit your face shape and fabric ties can be adjusted to your ideal fit. Easy to care for, both the outside and inside are printed to make your dragon art face covering extra unique.
- Made from 100% polyester microtwill
- Naturally wicks moisture away and is quick-dry
- Composed of 2 layers of fabric with inner filter pocket
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
- Printed with permanent inks that won’t washout or fade away
- These Masks are NOT meant for medical usage
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
|Size||Ear-to-ear over nose|
|Adult X-Large||12 in / 30.5 cm|
|Adult Large||11.5 in / 29 cm|
|Adult Medium||11 in / 27.5 cm|
|Adult Small||10.25 in / 26 cm|
|Youth Large||9.75 in / 25 cm|
|Youth Medium||9.25 in / 23.5 cm|
|Youth Small||8.5 / 22 cm|
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.